- Joined
- 2 September 2020
- Messages
- 2,684
- Reactions Received
- 5,370
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
they’re dropping it at 4am here and I have class tmr ;-;whats that ?
so do ithey’re dropping it at 4am here and I have class tmr ;-;
as you shouldi'm bingeing ning ning's old performances and songs from smrookies daysi wish we had more content for the rest of the girls but i'm still happy with karina's dance videos and the epic rap giselle gave us !!
as you shouldI already threatened many people into watching the debut
Will continue to convert more
ALSO I'm contemplating making a reaction video!as you should
ib chemso do i![]()
DO ITALSO I'm contemplating making a reaction video!
I've downloaded OBS to capture my screen, I plan on recording myself on my phone bcs that's what has the best camera quality sooooo ANTICIPATE!DO IT
I WILLI've downloaded OBS to capture my screen, I plan on recording myself on my phone bcs that's what has the best camera quality sooooo ANTICIPATE!