my wife that's not my wife (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
As days grow, my heart swells more and more for someone that's not actually my wife here but I wish she could be~

@Mangoey completes me, even if she doesn't realize it :nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As days grow, my heart swells more and more for someone that's not actually my wife here but I wish she could be~

@Mangoey completes me, even if she doesn't realize it :nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy:
even grandma's deserve love :bigcatlove:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
even grandma's deserve love :bigcatlove:
my "shipped with" hasn't been seen in decades, it makes me so sad. but then @Mangoey came into my life (especially because of this most recent forum event) and I'm head over heels :sakUwu:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my "shipped with" hasn't been seen in decades, it makes me so sad. but then @Mangoey came into my life (especially because of this most recent forum event) and I'm head over heels :sakUwu:
THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE OMGGGGGGGGG SHIP SHIP SHIP CAN I BE IN THE WEDDING?
knight sissssss come HERE
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Omg the Tully ship, it’s happening!~ Wow if you guys get married I better be invited.

Also on unrelated note, me and @Mangoey were thinking of having a Tully Tom and Jerry marathon so do y’all ever wanna do that?
oh look it's our sweet daughter :pikahappy:

(and yes, I'd love to if I'm online at the same time c: )
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I still don’t believe you’re female @Mangoey
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
As days grow, my heart swells more and more for someone that's not actually my wife here but I wish she could be~

@Mangoey completes me, even if she doesn't realize it :nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy:
omg taemmmm :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
and yesss join @NogaNono and I in a tom and jerry marathon!!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is so adorable
I want to ship this but than there is also mangotrash:umjicry:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omg taemmmm :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:
and yesss join @NogaNono and I in a tom and jerry marathon!!
Yes join us @everyone!~ last time it was just me and Mango but everyone deserves to be enlightened to the OTP and just how good that show is in general.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah im not sure what to do :nekosweat:
Don't worry, I won't stand in the way of true love~
I'm not the type of person to be a homewrecker


I just felt like expressing my feelings. I'm more of a piner anyway
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Don't worry, I won't stand in the way of true love~
I'm not the type of person to be a homewrecker


I just felt like expressing my feelings. I'm more of a piner anyway
oof you are the sweetest :umjicry:

@Mangoey I think you now know who to choose
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread