my wife that's not my wife (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oof you are the sweetest :umjicry:

@Mangoey I think you now know who to choose
No no, @Mangoey shouldn't have to choose anyone!
there is no choosing, this was just a love confession, I don't want to make anyone choose anything :lazypotato:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Don't worry, I won't stand in the way of true love~
I'm not the type of person to be a homewrecker


I just felt like expressing my feelings. I'm more of a piner anyway
No no, @Mangoey shouldn't have to choose anyone!
there is no choosing, this was just a love confession, I don't want to make anyone choose anything :lazypotato:
thank you thats so nice :pandalove: :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and taemkitten
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
Reactions: Mangoey

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread