My YouTube battle (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,447
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,702
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm in a fight with YouTube. I am lazy and mostly use their generated play lists and they pretty right on. I discover something recently that kind of bothers me. I have been watching the Teddy Bear MV on StayC's channel but on the YouTube generated play lists they play 1theK's MV. This primarily seems to be only a problem with StayC MV,'s.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,447
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,702
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I go into my StayC play list and play it their. But then I only have StayC music playing which is t convenient while driving.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Don't use their playlists
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
  • Sad
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread