Appreciation My Zico Set is Complete (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I challenged myself. @Yachii told me I could collect all of Zico from them but since Yachii is kind of chill and doesn't worry too much about collecting and trading I wanted to give others a shot to trade their Zico's.
I no longer have the full set; but I did when I told you.



 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,969
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I challenged myself. @Yachii told me I could collect all of Zico from them but since Yachii is kind of chill and doesn't worry too much about collecting and trading I wanted to give others a shot to trade their Zico's.
Ahh, tats cool of you. I thot of doing tat trading with you but nth u had to trade at tat priority stood out, so i magnanimously let others hv their chance a) to release their zico n b) get a card from you they wanted more than zico. Aint i selfless?(if a bit humble-braggy, i fully admit tat)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I no longer have the full set; but I did when I told you.



Thank you!!! And yeah hopefully someone is getting use out of your cards now for Zico!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread