- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
We stan a gay kinggetting used for a thread![]()
cough cough- lil nas x is the gay kingWe stan a gay king![]()
Dude everyone knewalso why’d you make a thread about this
thats what i told herYou really didn’t know?
![]()
OK OK I GUESS I DONT HAVE MY PRNS ON DISPLAY??thats what i told her![]()
4 postsDude everyone knewalso why’d you make a thread about this
thanks for letting me know, if u want u can add them somewhere on the options under your profile like i did for me with he/himOK OK I GUESS I DONT HAVE MY PRNS ON DISPLAY??
But i use he/they
i know,,thanks for letting me know, if u want u can add them somewhere on the options under your profile like i did for me with he/him