@mysteric in 1080p HD (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
lol nvm
Did I ever mention for the first 2 years I thought the thornmail in LoL was a donkey
No but I’m not surprised
How’s the daily Sana quote thing going?
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
No but I’m not surprised
How’s the daily Sana quote thing going?
Ahh i have so many thread ideas tbh but I just can't post threads rn, I need 700 likes on my twice one b4 i post another one :wonugl:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,966
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,677
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Ahh i have so many thread ideas tbh but I just can't post threads rn, I need 700 likes on my twice one b4 i post another one :wonugl:
Link it here, n I'll go likey :saranghae:every little bit helps, right.
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Link it here, n I'll go likey :saranghae:every little bit helps, right.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Rukia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread