Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,208 Reactions Received 76,668 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,597 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 12 December 2019 #1 Reactions: yeji, eclipsoul, potato and 1 other person
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 12 December 2019 #2 I'm so excited! This looks so interesting. I can't wait to see if they're a new group or made up of idols who are already in groups. Edit: It's VeriVery. I can see Kangmin a bit. I still can't wait Reactions: yeji, eclipsoul and Abeamus
I'm so excited! This looks so interesting. I can't wait to see if they're a new group or made up of idols who are already in groups. Edit: It's VeriVery. I can see Kangmin a bit. I still can't wait
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 12 December 2019 #3 i'm not really into boy groups so i had no idea who this might be but regardless of that i'll be looking forward to this, it looks great so far! Reactions: yeji and Abeamus
i'm not really into boy groups so i had no idea who this might be but regardless of that i'll be looking forward to this, it looks great so far!
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 12 December 2019 #4 interesting. definitely a bg comeback is happening Reactions: Abeamus
Seros Joined 4 September 2019 Messages 368 Reactions Received 1,247 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 12 December 2019 #5 New BG survival show or verivery adding 4 members? Reactions: Abeamus