News MYTEEN has disbanded (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
MYTEEN has disbanded after two years.

On August 21, Eunsu shared via Instagram, “As of today, MYTEEN has disbanded and will be going our separate ways.”

He wrote, “Taevin, Chunjin, Kookheon, Junseop, Yuvin, Hanseul, I was so happy during our time together. Let’s just remember the good memories and cheer each other on no matter where we are because I always believe that we will achieve success.”

Eunsu concluded, “This is not the end, but the beginning,” and added, “Thank you, and sorry.”

cr.

I am sad :sadcat:​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What!?

I feel like they could have really grown more and showed others how talented they all are. I didn’t stan but this is just so sad to me. They had so much potential.
:bigcatcry::bigcatcry:
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am very very sad. Their songs are bops, and they had so much potential. :sadcat:
What?!? They have so much potential too.
:pepecry2:
What!?

I feel like they could have really grown more and showed others how talented they all are. I didn’t stan but this is just so sad to me. They had so much potential.
:bigcatcry::bigcatcry:
Kukony (Kookheon) already got snubbed by Koreans on PD101 X which is such a shame because he’s one of the few truly all-arounders among K-pop idols (main vocalist with great English pronunciation (got chosen by Hongki as his favourite), main dancer, a visual and he was praised by Zico for his rap) but at least he and Yuvin get a second chance so I’m not too worried ;;;;;;

But now I wish Junseop had gone on PDX101, all of them should have, but Junseop is such a great rapper with his own mixtape and amazing visuals (he didn’t play younger version of Eunwoo for no reason)

I’m upset, perhaps then they could have had same great outcome as NU’EST did :(((
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wonder if they had plans to disband even before p101. Its strange to not even give them one comeback after to see if their popularity grew
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread