- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I never got the tag notifIts finally time for preliminary voting, if you could all take a minute or two to complete this it would be much appreciated.
N.Flying Badge Voting
@Golden_Wishes @Lowkey @Icy68446 @Erae @Jimin @Lord_Taeyong @notthatmarko @Wingfrost @chvnle @Skinnny @JoanaIsHere @Mangoey @Taeyeon @CrunchyLegend @KarmaButterfly @Yseki @RainbowDevil @igloo @Sui @Sooyoung @Panda @bulletproof @Discipline @Grazil@pinzee @kddicted @Jungkook @mirella @EazyC @Yolks @dreamcatcher @Constellation @Yolks
I stole this tag list but at least I didnt forget Yolks like you flops do
I got busy with school but now that its the weekend yes ill post the results in a bit.
Thank god people knew the superior badgeThe only one with was clear winner was Jaehyun, so there will be a final voting for the other badges.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Here is the final badge voting for the others.
N.Flying Final Badge Voting
@Lowkey @RainbowDevil @dreamcatcher @Wingfrost @Mangoey @Lord_Taeyong @chvnle @Yolks @Icy68446