@missanneelk I thought you might want to be tagged for this
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,399 Reactions Received 151,414 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 1 June 2020 #1 @missanneelk I thought you might want to be tagged for this Reactions: Ashla_K, blueberries, Willow and 2 others
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 1 June 2020 #2 Interesting I like the concept of the teaser Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 3 June 2020 #3 I am ecstatic. I love their releases, but I hope it's something like Hot Potato :( Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 3 June 2020 #4 I am impatient to see the tracklist Reactions: Ahsoka
perhapz ab imo pectore . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 6,070 Reactions Received 31,387 Location 🏰 & 🍀 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @mirella 3 June 2020 #5 Omg these fingers bugged my mind Reactions: Ahsoka
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 3 June 2020 #6 Album is still going to take a while Reactions: Ahsoka
Ashla_K Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,551 Reactions Received 12,217 Location Irene's hands Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 4 June 2020 #7 Another one in June, uff! Reactions: Ahsoka