News N.Flying Kwangjin Voluntarily Leaves (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Well, this happened
N.Flying's Kwangjin Voluntarily Leaves Group Following Recent Controversy
The controversie is somewhat understandable and him leaving on his own is a smart move by him i think and he might return later on.
What pissed me off is the fact that they said he bad mouthed his fellow members... that's just an asshole thing to do if he did do it
Like tbh, my love for N.Flying ain't getting any lower, he was my least favorite member anyway but i still hope he didn't do all the things they say.
Although as far as it goes now, he did at least part of them....​
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Now Im glad I didnt get too deep into them yet. If he really did any of those things Im glad he isnt a part of the group anymore, hes one of the members I never really noticed tbh.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Now Im glad I didnt get too deep into them yet. If he really did any of those things Im glad he isnt a part of the group anymore, hes one of the members I never really noticed tbh.
Exactly why he was my least favorite :dab: And he's the bassist so it's not to big of a loss i think, if it was the drummer then maybe, and then i'd be sad lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Queen and Ahsoka

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Oof oof oof... if he really felt this way, why did he join the group in the first place???
Poor fans and poor members... N.Flying is already having a hard time as is tbh, they don't need this.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wonder if this all is actually true, but considering him voluntarily leaving hmm.. idk.
I heard some people saying it might've been a saesang spreading these rumors because they were jealous that he was dating privately, but who knows these days
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
So does this mean they confirmed he did that stuff?
As far as i understood, they only proved he had a private relationship with someone, and they are still determining if it was a fan, but they seem to think he has done it multiple times already.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Queen
Q

Queen

As far as i understood, they only proved he had a private relationship with someone, and they are still determining if it was a fan, but they seem to think he has done it multiple times already.
As in dating? That's crappy if they were forcing him out over dating. I can understand harassment and stuff or if the one he was dating is underage but I don't get dating
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
As in dating? That's crappy if they were forcing him out over dating. I can understand harassment and stuff or if the one he was dating is underage but I don't get dating
Most of us don't understand it but it's in almost all companies banned. Between trainees or idols from the same or different companies and between fans and idols... It's stupid but he still broke it...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Queen

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm so sad and disappointed. N.Flying was the one group I happily followed without worrying about any controversies or anything since not only did the boys seem so nice and clean but their fandom wasn't big enough to cause problem with others. But now this happens. They haven't said anything on the sexual harassment stuff but apparently he has been causing quite a lot of trouble and dating around with fans a lot so my impression of him isn't as positive as it used to be. And if the stuff about him bad mouthing the members is true... I don't even know what I'll feel honestly. My image of them as a perfect group would be completely shattered. Especially since they all seem so loving towards one another. If it's true, then Kwangjin is a really good actor. I'm so upset.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm so sad and disappointed. N.Flying was the one group I happily followed without worrying about any controversies or anything since not only did the boys seem so nice and clean but their fandom wasn't big enough to cause problem with others. But now this happens. They haven't said anything on the sexual harassment stuff but apparently he has been causing quite a lot of trouble and dating around with fans a lot so my impression of him isn't as positive as it used to be. And if the stuff about him bad mouthing the members is true... I don't even know what I'll feel honestly. My image of them as a perfect group would be completely shattered. Especially since they all seem so loving towards one another. If it's true, then Kwangjin is a really good actor. I'm so upset.
Tbh, i agree, i would be even more upset if i found out he was proven to have done that and hadn't left the group. Although with him out for the time being... i see no problem in continuing to view the others in a positive way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread