N.Flying take home 1st win on 'The Show' (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Congrats to them!

Yves and Heejin looks like they're about to cry too lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
DON'T TOUCH ME. I'M EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW.

Of all the people I expected to cry this hard, it wasn't Jaehyun. He looks like he's so carefree all the time but he cried the hardest among them :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

I'm so fucking happy omg. Congrats my boys! All the hard work finally paid off :yolk::pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread