Like you could actually get lit to this jam. Their latest releases are so mellow, like, why?
True ❤❤❤I was hoping that you was speaking of Hot Potato when I saw the thread. It’s my favorite song by them.
That bop 😍😍😍
I was hoping that you was speaking of Hot Potato when I saw the thread. It’s my favorite song by them.
The one where they are on a boat fishing was okay, but anything else is just meh. Especially song that gave them recognition, Rooftop. Boring, mellow, just the way Koreans like it.3 of their releases after were betterEspecially How R U Today
![]()
I didn't like Rooftop at first but it really is a very Korean oriented song, I do like it now thoThe one where they are on a boat fishing was okay, but anything else is just meh. Especially song that gave them recognition, Rooftop. Boring, mellow, just the way Koreans like it.
LIT is Korean oriented and I love it.I didn't like Rooftop at first but it really is a very Korean oriented song, I do like it now tho