News N.Flying's Seunghyub exempt from mandatory military service (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Seunghyub had a leg injury and 2 past surgeries on the leg, and therefore he is exempt from service. I'm not complaining, but I hope he doesn't get any hate for this. :jisoosmh: But hey, only 3 of them left to do service, Hun, Jaehyun, and Dongsung since Hwesung did his already.

 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Woah I'm glad he won't have to go but this will warrant him hate in Korea. People will continue to bring this up forever :nekosweat:

But yeh, 2 down 3 to go. Jaehyun and Hun still have 4 years before they're required to enlist though and Dongsun has 6 so I guess we won't have to worry about it for the time being.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I would hope people would be logical and not hate him but i remember a few years ago there was an actor or something that had a bad shoulder and failed to pass several times but still got hate for being exempt . Actually found an article on it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread