- Joined
- 17 August 2023
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reactions Received
- 3,171
- Location
- left kps :)
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,516
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Hello everyone! 😊 After receiving many positive responses, I have decided to open up a graphics shop! I still have much to learn but I hope you enjoy what I have to offer. There is much work to be done on this thread so expect many changes coming soon! I apologize that I cannot yet make my own Signatures and DP's, I am hoping to make them sometime in the near future. (My profile is a mess right now, see below for examples of my better work)
Examples:
Rules:
All forum rules apply. All of my services are free of charge :)
What I sell:
DP (I do not make my own square DP's yet, I hope to though in the near future. For the time being, I can find you one that fits your theme, or I can make you a circle DP)
Signature (I do not make my own signatures in the sense that I instead find images to match your theme, put some text, and find a color code that matches your theme)
Banner (I find an image that matches your theme)
Color Code (If you would just like a color code)
Frame (I am willing to pay for it, please note that it may take me 3 days - 1 week to gather enough points to do so)
Package (all 5 things included)
(The more information you give me the better, you may answer N/A to any question if needed)
Form for requesting
username:
what are you requesting:
specific color scheme:
Would you like a filter (I can't do exact filters but if you show me an example, I'll replicate it the best I can):
theme (can be just a color, person, animal, etc.):
any specific GIFS or images you would like me to add:
extra notes:
Feel free to ask me if you have questions! Have a good day/afternoon/night! 💙
Examples:
DP:
Banner:
Signature: ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ🇲🇦🇰🇪 🇲🇾 🇼🇮🇸🇠🇨🇴🇲🇪 🇹🇷🇺🇪
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ 🇦🇱🇱 🇮 🇼🇦🇳🇹 🇫🇴🇷 🇨ðŸ‡ðŸ‡·ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡¸ðŸ‡¹ðŸ‡²ðŸ‡¦ðŸ‡¸ 🇮🇸 🇾🇴🇺
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ🇹🇷🇦🇩🇪 🇨🇦🇷🇩🇸
Color Code: #CC2104
Banner:
Signature: ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ🇲🇦🇰🇪 🇲🇾 🇼🇮🇸🇠🇨🇴🇲🇪 🇹🇷🇺🇪
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ 🇦🇱🇱 🇮 🇼🇦🇳🇹 🇫🇴🇷 🇨ðŸ‡ðŸ‡·ðŸ‡®ðŸ‡¸ðŸ‡¹ðŸ‡²ðŸ‡¦ðŸ‡¸ 🇮🇸 🇾🇴🇺
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ🇹🇷🇦🇩🇪 🇨🇦🇷🇩🇸
Color Code: #CC2104
All forum rules apply. All of my services are free of charge :)
What I sell:
DP (I do not make my own square DP's yet, I hope to though in the near future. For the time being, I can find you one that fits your theme, or I can make you a circle DP)
Signature (I do not make my own signatures in the sense that I instead find images to match your theme, put some text, and find a color code that matches your theme)
Banner (I find an image that matches your theme)
Color Code (If you would just like a color code)
Frame (I am willing to pay for it, please note that it may take me 3 days - 1 week to gather enough points to do so)
Package (all 5 things included)
(The more information you give me the better, you may answer N/A to any question if needed)
Form for requesting
username:
what are you requesting:
specific color scheme:
Would you like a filter (I can't do exact filters but if you show me an example, I'll replicate it the best I can):
theme (can be just a color, person, animal, etc.):
any specific GIFS or images you would like me to add:
extra notes:
Feel free to ask me if you have questions! Have a good day/afternoon/night! 💙
Last edited: