- Joined
- 17 August 2023
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reactions Received
- 3,171
- Location
- left kps :)
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,516
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I saw some other users doing this, so I decided to as well to help get rid of some cards I no longer need.
Common=Common
Rare= Rare or 2 Commons
Limited = Limited or Treasure card (any card I don't already have)
I am looking mostly for any Treasure card I don't have, WayV, (G)I-DLE, Nayeon (solo cards), TWICE Nayeon, NewJeans, Somi, IVE, aespa, Itzy, Nmixx, NCT (all units), and The8 solo cards. If you offer other cards, I will 80% most likely still accept.
Cards for Trade:
On hold:
for @MK3AMisSleepy
Thank you for seeing this thread, I appreciate it if you are still willing to trade with me. (All DM rules can be ignored for this if you really need a card)
Common=Common
Rare= Rare or 2 Commons
Limited = Limited or Treasure card (any card I don't already have)
I am looking mostly for any Treasure card I don't have, WayV, (G)I-DLE, Nayeon (solo cards), TWICE Nayeon, NewJeans, Somi, IVE, aespa, Itzy, Nmixx, NCT (all units), and The8 solo cards. If you offer other cards, I will 80% most likely still accept.
Cards for Trade:
On hold:
for @MK3AMisSleepy
Thank you for seeing this thread, I appreciate it if you are still willing to trade with me. (All DM rules can be ignored for this if you really need a card)
Last edited: