- Joined
- 6 October 2021
- Messages
- 15,961
- Reactions Received
- 15,086
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 69,032
- Fandom
- Stay
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
those are cute.... i hope u won't be devastated if i choose smth else :)))))
I don’t care you could go with nails that say I hate SuperM and I wouldn’t mindthose are cute.... i hope u won't be devastated if i choose smth else :)))))
Now u gave me an ideaI don’t care you could go with nails that say I hate SuperM and I wouldn’t mind![]()
that's a true classic... I dont even know what color of dress to wear ...sigh we will seeA color that matches your outfit + a gold design accent might be pretty![]()
Wow thats so hard, she must be a proMy stepmother designs houses and trees etc etc on nails.
so possibly that.
Yeah she is really good.Wow thats so hard, she must be a pro
Could u send me some pics of her nail art?Yeah she is really good.
also gives massages