nails nails nails (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
how are your nails? (short? long...?)
do they break easily?
do you visit a salon or maybe make them pretty on your own?
which nail polish do you like these days? (I bought a pinkish/nude one...)
or do you just not do much with them and leave them natural?

I feel like I'm eternally waiting for them to grow so I can make them look pretty, but I never reach that point lol. Because of work, at least one of my nails is always broken.. right now all the ones on my hands are good, but somehow the nails on my toes are too short....... soooo I will not do anything.... again xD

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my mother has been learning stuff about nails so she is making mine currently with gel. I do need to refresh them
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i usually keep my nails short, even when i forget to cut them because they easily break (while we're at it, one of my nails broke as i was typing this comment lmao). i own many colours of nail polish because i used to collect a lot of them when i was 14-15 years old, but now i don't know what to do with many of them because i only wear the darker ones. my nails are painted black most of the time, sometimes also purple or dark blue.
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I used to have my nails done in a salon (with gel or semi perm) but since I moved I removed everything and I'm just painting them by myself. They are easy to break so I can't have them too long. I hate painting them tho, it takes me a long time and in a few hours I destroy them :wimwim: /but anyway, usually I paint them red/dark red :susPepe:sometimes nude or black (extremes)
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Mine are pretty short and probably will be for a while cuz I have to lift stuff at work and my nails are very flexible so they just bend and start to break. I mostly paint them baby pink! Sometimes I put glitter on the thumb~ I wish I could get my nails done professionally but it just isn't worth it atm, and if I do get them done they will still be relatively short, just about as long as Sailor Moon's nails in the gif at most lol, that's probably where I get my nailspo from tbh, I always wanted to recreate that scene on my own hands!
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Sometimes I'll go to the salon and get acrylic nails; just the regular boxy shape. I'm drawn more to pastel colors or nudes. BUT, if I've got a sweet tan hot pink every time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
My nails are long but my thumbs always split past the nub, so it huts to get it off. The longest are usually the middle 3 and occasionally the pinky. I rarely use polish but like using fake nails more. I put on clear polish to protect my real nails from the nail glue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Errr my nails are just my nails I don't really pay attention to them... I cut them short for work, but I suppose they grow within maybe 2 weeks.. I don't nail polish them much only on occasionally just dark colours, maybe silver or white.
I just use to keep them short as a teenager as it was practical, I hated playing guitar with my nails. But Ive been told I have feminine fingers because the way my nails grow.. I didn't notice it before.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread