Name all the kpop song that u know how to dance to (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i mostly know these in chunks but i know more than just the chorus. if i had the proper environment to dance i know i could learn the full things. dancing is fun to me and i used to play the just dance games daily (really well, too. i wanted to do one i memorized for a talent show) :lisalaugh:
i like that (glam), basically like all twice and momoland title tracks, kill this love, black mamba, vivace
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I only know how to do the chorus of two songs, I know little bits of other ones but not the entire thing.
Come see me - AOA
Likey - Twice
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
SNSD easier ones like Gee, Mr Taxi, Oh and Hoot
Apink mr Chu and Nonono
Miss A I don't need a man
Twice Likey

The rest I only know a few parts lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: TDOONG

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
ddu ddu du - bp
how you like that - bp
angel or devil - txt
some of dun dun by everglow
the chorus of wa da da
some of black mamba
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread