Name the Groups where you are attracted to every single member (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Red Velvet.

That's it for me in terms of being attracted to all members.
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Tbf I was never instantly attracted to all members of any group when I first start stanning... After a stanning a while is when they all grow on me; which is where bts, shinee, (G)i-dle, etc. would fall under. I find them all attractive now.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Highlight :wimwim:
Not ATEEZ? :worry:

For me, I can't think of any aside from Mamamoo and Brown Eyed Girls, but both are 4-member groups so... :wimwim:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Not ATEEZ? :worry:

For me, I can't think of any aside from Mamamoo and Brown Eyed Girls, but both are 4-member groups so... :wimwim:
ATEEZ are great, but I'm only really attracted attracted to yeosang and san :sj_weary:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yeahhhhh no
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
None :susPepe:
Twice- attracted to Sana, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu
GFriend- attracted to Eunha
Itzy- Yeji and Ryujin
WJSN- Luda, Bona, Eunseo, Exy, Cheng Xiao
Oh My Girl- Hyojung, Yooa, Arin
Everglow- Yiren, Aisha, EU.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread