I guess SHINee had that instanly. I fell in love with the 5 boys as soon as I heard Lucifer
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 5 September 2019 #21 I guess SHINee had that instanly. I fell in love with the 5 boys as soon as I heard Lucifer Reactions: Willow, OnlyCalB, Darkseid and 1 other person
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 5 September 2019 #22 None I need more to 'fall in love' with a group Reactions: mirella, Willow, OnlyCalB and 3 others
ddeonghwaaa Joined 5 March 2019 Messages 2,571 Reactions Received 7,514 Location beomgyu Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ATINY Gender Female Pronouns she/her Wreck @Lady_Grey 5 September 2019 #23 Ateez and SF9! Reactions: Yoohyeon, Willow and yeji
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 5 September 2019 #24 I don't think i have yet found group like that Reactions: Yoohyeon, yeji and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 5 September 2019 #25 Mamamoo Gfriend Bolbbalgan4 Monsta X Reactions: Yoohyeon and yeji