- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm not saying this in a joking manner or to excuse anything I've just been seeing a lot of comments from people calling Jimin a narcissist and I wanted to know your guys' thoughts on it-Obviously be sensitive with this because it is a disorder and a personality one at that and someone on here may suffer from the disorder as well and we want to be mindful of that. But I kind of see what people mean when they call her a narcissist.
Obviously we don't know everything that went on behind the scenes but the way she handled her "apology" and some of her past actions kind of scream narcissism. But I wanted to know your guys' take on this-if anyone is rude about the disorder I will ask the mods to either lock the thread or delete the comment because I want this to be a discussion, not an attack (even though what Jimin did was UNFORGIVEABLE).
Obviously we don't know everything that went on behind the scenes but the way she handled her "apology" and some of her past actions kind of scream narcissism. But I wanted to know your guys' take on this-if anyone is rude about the disorder I will ask the mods to either lock the thread or delete the comment because I want this to be a discussion, not an attack (even though what Jimin did was UNFORGIVEABLE).