they're both shows about ninjasWTF....I can't even comprehend this.
But Ninja Turtles is sacred. NARUTO is junk...they're both shows about ninjas![]()
did you even watch it?But Ninja Turtles is sacred. NARUTO is junk...![]()
I grew up with the original Ninja turtles. I had the action figures and everything.did you even watch it?![]()
thats not what I askedI grew up with the original Ninja turtles. I had the action figures and everything.
so the answer is noI've seen pieces of Naruto.![]()
![]()
Naruto is good, the end of it not so much and the sequel BORUTO...But Ninja Turtles is sacred. NARUTO is junk...![]()
The only think I've seen in Naruto was a stupid kid promising to much a bunch of things a thousand times. It was so dumb I refused to watch more.Naruto is good, the end of it not so much and the sequel BORUTO...
the stuff with the ninja turtles is strange but can work, for my part im happy to get more Naruto stuff set in the early part of the story