Appreciation Natty is main dancer material (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
She did evolve from SIXTEEN, that was expected. However, she's far from being one of the best. It's like she's a mix of Chung Ha's grace and AleXa's fierce, but doesn't excel in either. I'm happy she got to debut and I want to see more of her material.
Just my two cents on the subject : she is really promising and we will hear more about her talent in the future.

I am not trying to compare her to anyone. It’s just my opinion. I found her mind blowing.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
She did evolve from SIXTEEN, that was expected. However, she's far from being one of the best. It's like she's a mix of Chung Ha's grace and AleXa's fierce, but doesn't excel in either. I'm happy she got to debut and I want to see more of her material.
I think she will improve in one of these areas. Lots of idols debut when they're not fully skilled.
Plus, she probably was debuted as soon as she could cuz the hype around her was kinda dying. SIXTEEN and Idol School were a long time ago
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
girl is amazing. I am just happy that she debuted tho I always saw her more of a girl group member
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread