@Girl Group natty rookie of the year natty song of the year natty artist of the year
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 12 November 2020 #1 @Girl Group natty rookie of the year natty song of the year natty artist of the year Reactions: QueenB, Evergreen and Willow
cosmic_gayls Joined 2 September 2020 Messages 2,684 Reactions Received 5,370 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 12 November 2020 #2 your faves could never Reactions: QueenB and Willow
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 12 November 2020 #3 The instrumental is plagiarised from somewhere but I can't remember the song...
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 13 November 2020 #4 Good song. I still prefer Nineteen. I will always support Natty. She is main dancer material with such a pretty voice. Reactions: QueenB
Good song. I still prefer Nineteen. I will always support Natty. She is main dancer material with such a pretty voice.
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 13 November 2020 #5 I like this song much better than her debut. The mv is super cute too