Teaser NATURE(네이처) "내가 좀 예뻐(I'm So Pretty)" M/V TEASER 2 (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This actually sounds good.

Please tag me when they release their MV.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Look i like nature and Gwsn but I don't see them going anywhere if they will keep doing this generic sound and concepts....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:pandalove: I love the teaser
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread