- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Posted on their official fancafe here: n.CH 엔터테인먼트 입니다.
Saebom handwritten letter:
Loha handwritten letter:
Saebom had been on hiatus since July due to anemia, and Loha was out for even longer (since like March) due to undisclosed health reasons. She even ended up missing out on their comeback "Girls", which sucked because she is their best dancer alongside Haru and one of their best performers. Girls was such a perfect concept for her, and her sudden hiatus which was never properly explained had me really worried. Nature has had members leave before and with nugu groups you never know.
I'm really happy she's back
And Saebom too, she really helps sell Nature's mature side and is an amazing center and face of the group (now shared with Sohee). One of Kpop's most underrated and sexy performers imo.
Idk if we have any Nature fans here lol. I considered myself a Leaf but during Girls I discovered I'm just a Loha solo stan who casually likes them
Still, anticipate
@Leaf
Saebom handwritten letter:
Loha handwritten letter:
Saebom had been on hiatus since July due to anemia, and Loha was out for even longer (since like March) due to undisclosed health reasons. She even ended up missing out on their comeback "Girls", which sucked because she is their best dancer alongside Haru and one of their best performers. Girls was such a perfect concept for her, and her sudden hiatus which was never properly explained had me really worried. Nature has had members leave before and with nugu groups you never know.
I'm really happy she's back
And Saebom too, she really helps sell Nature's mature side and is an amazing center and face of the group (now shared with Sohee). One of Kpop's most underrated and sexy performers imo.
Idk if we have any Nature fans here lol. I considered myself a Leaf but during Girls I discovered I'm just a Loha solo stan who casually likes them
Still, anticipate
@Leaf