MV NATURE - 'OOPSIE (My Bad)' MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
There songs are all over the place to me lol. I'm on the fence about this one but I still hold hope for this group especially since Sohee joined
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh dear I don't like this at all and I really wanted to. Their last comeback I'm so Pretty was super catchy with one of my favorite choruses, but this one is like Zimzalabim's sibling. Hard pass.
Famous last words.

I fucking love It now.

Nappa nappa na, nappa nappa na :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread