- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,056
- Reactions Received
- 59,215
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 487,867
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
do you think you could have done better?OMG, the fanboy WOWs are incredible! Definitely living up to that fanboy standards
I can not, I'm actually very quiet in concerts...do you think you could have done better?
the silent duck is often drowned out by nayeon's other vocal boyfriendsI can not, I'm actually very quiet in concerts...![]()
The loudest duck gets shot firstthe silent duck is often drowned out by nayeon's other vocal boyfriends
insightful lolThe loudest duck gets shot first![]()
see? not too supportive bfI can not, I'm actually very quiet in concerts...![]()
But I wave my candy bong like I'm guiding a planesee? not too supportive bf![]()