Video NAYEON "ABCD" Recording Behind (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,751
Reactions Received
44,396
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,653
Nayeon is so humble, I love that she admits the note might be too high for her.

I love watching the process and the questions and conversation that goes back and fourth between singer and producer.

"It needs a gangster vibe" "How should I sing this" "let's not make it cute" lol

It's so cute when she turns off the lights when she's starting to feel self conscious.

OMG I love the recording of the adlib section the most...she's always so good with adlibs in all the Twice songs. :pepechill:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Lovely Nayeon!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread