Performance NAYEON 'ABCD' @ SBS Inkigayo 2024.06.16 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,003
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
NAYEON @ SBS Inkigayo
2024.06.16


'ABCD'





@Once ​
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Very good!
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
27,007
Reactions Received
44,754
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,258
The choreo is so good and sexy with boss bitch vibe.

I know Nayeon said she wanted to show another side of her and I thought I've seen it all but this blew my expectation
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread