@Once
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,106 Reactions Received 59,261 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 488,190 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 9 April 2024 #1 @Once Reactions: Yelena_Belova, fdonce, Selfmate and 1 other person
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 9 April 2024 #2 Sweet Nayeon! Reactions: Yelena_Belova and fdonce
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,149 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 9 April 2024 #3 nice Reactions: Yelena_Belova and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,791 Reactions Received 44,428 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,880 12 April 2024 #4 Help...I'm so in love with Nayeon Nayeon said she like Js. I'm INFJ Her schedule is so crazy...my hard working queen I love how fans were just saying she's Blair Waldorf and the video confirms that is her vibe Nayeon look so soft in pink... Both me and Nayeon does intermittent fasting Nayeon is tooooo cute when she does this..why does she do this to me? Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Help...I'm so in love with Nayeon Nayeon said she like Js. I'm INFJ Her schedule is so crazy...my hard working queen I love how fans were just saying she's Blair Waldorf and the video confirms that is her vibe Nayeon look so soft in pink... Both me and Nayeon does intermittent fasting Nayeon is tooooo cute when she does this..why does she do this to me?