Nayeon no longer makes enough since Twice is inactive. Picks up a part time job (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,147
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
A clean home to come back to isn't asking to much :llama_ramen: maybe it is in this day and age
Ponds Skin Institute miracle cream endorsed by Tzuyu and Jihyo - $20
Hiring a cleaner to clean your house - $80
Getting one Im Nayeon to clean your pond as a second job - priceless

There are some things money can't buy for everything else there's mastercard
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,786
Reactions Received
44,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,854
Ponds Skin Institute miracle cream endorsed by Tzuyu and Jihyo - $20
Hiring a cleaner to clean your house - $80
Getting one Im Nayeon to clean your pond as a second job - priceless

There are some things money can't buy for everything else there's mastercard
Benefits of being married. I know, my best friend is and he his wife keeps his home dust free :llama_ramen:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,786
Reactions Received
44,428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,854
where do I go to find one of those wifes????

I jest I'm very happy with my own wife
I hope so, or at least can cook. That seems to be a dying skill in recent marriages...they say the newer models supposed to be better, maybe they look better with their flashy features to get it to sell more but functionally the older models works much better :llama_ramen:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,147
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
I hope so, or at least can cook. That seems to be a dying skill in recent marriages...they say the newer models supposed to be better, maybe they look better with their flashy features to get it to sell more but functionally the older models works much better :llama_ramen:
you tell me you're the one that just got a newer model
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread