- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,225
- Reactions Received
- 59,308
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 489,658
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
in a good way I hope lolvery unexpected![]()
why did I think there was a but coming? lolit's a good song, i enjoyed it when it came out, glad to see it has a clip finally!
You finally starting to get meStupid... I hate this... Why is everything trying to ruin my dislike for Nayeon...This is really cute. She's really cute. I get why people like her.
![]()
sure! Just really surprising!in a good way I hope lol
I'm gald to see you on such a positive path recently!Stupid... I hate this... Why is everything trying to ruin my dislike for Nayeon...This is really cute. She's really cute. I get why people like her.
![]()