@Once
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,979 Reactions Received 44,702 Cards View Profile KS Coins 160,078 Monday at 4:00 AM #1 @Once Reactions: Moguri, Snailmin, Selfmate and 1 other person
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,665 Reactions Received 55,496 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,959 Monday at 9:31 AM #2 she finally going to embrace IGBAS??? Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,979 Reactions Received 44,702 Cards View Profile KS Coins 160,078 Monday at 10:05 AM #3 Selfmate said: she finally going to embrace IGBAS??? Click to expand... IGBAS was a better song sadly Reactions: Moguri and Selfmate
Selfmate said: she finally going to embrace IGBAS??? Click to expand... IGBAS was a better song sadly
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,665 Reactions Received 55,496 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,959 Monday at 10:15 AM #4 fdonce said: IGBAS was a better song sadly Click to expand... I concur even though I give you shit for LOVING IGBAS - you actually know I don't mind IGBAS personally lol Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
fdonce said: IGBAS was a better song sadly Click to expand... I concur even though I give you shit for LOVING IGBAS - you actually know I don't mind IGBAS personally lol
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,235 Reactions Received 99,081 Cards View Profile KS Coins 352,555 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu Tuesday at 2:47 PM #5 cool Reactions: fdonce