Seems something is wrong with youNope, shes boring.![]()
No, I just prefer actual idols.Seems something is wrong with you
You into the lesser idols it seemsNo, I just prefer actual idols.![]()
Hayoung and Yujin can kick Nayeons ass all day long.You into the lesser idols it seems![]()
It would take the both of them together to even stand a chanceHayoung and Yujin can kick Nayeons ass all day long.![]()
Probably bacause Yujin is the most non-violent idol in the industry. Hayoung is scary though. She likes to drop opponent's on their head.It would take the both of them together to even stand a chance![]()
No, I just prefer actual idols.![]()
Your right. Im tired and grouchy... its not a valid excause for being mean... I'm on my eighth day of 12's.thats really so unjustified
When Nayeon held her little fanmeeting recently where fans could just visit and hang out with her, I thought.. wow, out of all the idols Nayeon truely is a quintessential idol (thinking about the japanese origin, where idols were supposed local stars you could visit)
Nayeon will forgive you, if you listen to her new songYour right. Im tired and grouchy... its not a valid excause for being mean... I'm on my eighth day of 12's.![]()
I'd rather die.Nayeon will forgive you, if you listen to her new song![]()
no you must live panda - the CCP necessitates it!!!I'd rather die.![]()