Trading Nayoung + others on trade (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah, day 1356 of me having bad luck with cards so here I am again

I've got a real collection here of cards I don't need :sadcat:
I would trade for Irene, Taeyang, Daesung, Sunmi 5, 2NE1 (except Bom), T-ara (Except Soyeon), BAP (except Youngjae and Jongup) :nekosweat: Other offers are considered!
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I figured you'd say no XD
It was a desperate post LOL
well ngl, I'm not gonna collect NCT, but he's one of the members (I know around 6) :wimwim:
but you're gonna collect Zico so if it is useful in your collection, I like to help :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
well ngl, I'm not gonna collect NCT, but he's one of the members (I know around 6) :wimwim:
but you're gonna collect Zico so if it is useful in your collection, I like to help :sanapray:
Oh shit-thank you a bunch
:pepeheart: :pepeheart: :pepeheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread