NBA Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

What teams are you cheering for?

  • Warriors

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Celtics

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raptors

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 76ers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Mavericks

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Knicks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulls

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rockets

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Thunder

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timberwolves

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Trail Blazers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pistons

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jazz

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
thats a cool name too

I assume they suck as much as wolves tho? lol


Kawhi Leonard will be in playoff mode. Then, we'll be finals bound :queen:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
you guys won that trade

you got kawhi and danny for derozan, thats a big W coping Danny Green who can literally hit 3s like no ones business
We just need Kawhi stay :yolk::sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
hopefully, if you can win the east and get to the finals

at least lebron isnt in the east, now we gotta deal with him but lakers suck hehe
Hopefully! And I would've preferred Lebron stay in the East. Kawhi is notorious for giving Lebron fits after all. :nosejoo:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll support the most meme team, pls tell me which one it is :pandalove:
I can think of two meme teams.
Golden State Warriors and the LA Lakers.

Also, this guy is pretty memey



 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can think of two meme teams.
Golden State Warriors and the LA Lakers.

Also, this guy is pretty memey



Is LaVar Ball associated with the Lakers? Coz that might get them my support :joysip:

Also I kinda liked Kobe when I was younger :maheart:

Big Baller Brand :queen:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Is LaVar Ball associated with the Lakers? Coz that might get them my support :joysip:

Also I kinda liked Kobe when I was younger :maheart:

Big Baller Brand :queen:
Eww, I'm glad no one talk about Lavar Ball anymore :pepesalut:

But yes, Lonzo is on the Lakers

Also, Lebron plays for the Lakers rn
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You definitely not stole my taglist and definitely not forgot to mark me as well. :yolk:
Oof, I forgot to put @ for @perhapz :pepeslippy:

Where's my flop title? I deserve it back. :yolk:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Okay didn't watch the game, and tbh I haven't been keeping up with the NBA all that much this season. BUT I was on ESPN and I saw this:

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 1.22.42 AM.png


Milwaukee was down 20 at the half and won by 15. First team ever to do that. The franchise was 1-100 (and 0-77 on the road) when trailing by 20+ at the half.

That's insane.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AnotherKpopTrash
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Okay didn't watch the game, and tbh I haven't been keeping up with the NBA all that much this season. BUT I was on ESPN and I saw this:

Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 1.22.42 AM.png


Milwaukee was down 20 at the half and won by 15. First team ever to do that. The franchise was 1-100 (and 0-77 on the road) when trailing by 20+ at the half.

That's insane.
Bucks are scary :pepeslippy:

Also, here's another recent Heat game



The Pistons scored just 25 points in the second half, matching the franchise's lowest total in any half in the shot clock era.

It's especially bad considering this ultra high scoring season.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Minuteman

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread