Appreciation nbd, just Taemin hurting me as usual (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:pandasad: why does he have to hurt me so much when i've supported him for so long? I PRACTICALLY RAISED HIM. (jk but...sometimes I want to curl up in a ball with how he makes me feel)
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


every teardrop is a waterfall, y'all​
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


He heard I was awake so he decided to kill me again. Thanks Taemin, babe, I love you.​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread