New MV NCT 127 엔시티 127 '질주 (2 Baddies)' (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I really disliked it :pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
1663271512332.png YUTA PLS. And their vocals are amazing. Like omg Jaehyun and red hair idk his name sorry im not familar with all of them yet lol. And yuta was good too ugh. nah all their vocals were amazing
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
3:32 to 3:34 OMG YUTA STOP. WHO LET HIM BE SHIRTLESS?!!

LIKE PLS
1663272226323.png
 
Last edited:
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
The amount of times I geeked was ridiculous. Jaehyun saying "Show me baby, what's your style." LORD HAVE MERCY I ALMOST DIED THAT VOICE
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm legit having a meltdown while replaying Jaehyun's part I mentioned over and over. HALP. Also is it bad if I can't take Johnny seriously in ANY video. I'm too used to seeing his goofy self that I can't take him serious XD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread