MV NCT 127 엔시티 127 'Punch' MV (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YOU STOLE MY THREAD SKSKSK

LOVE it but goddamn SM. They went overboard with the special effects
Smh no he stole MY thread, I was going to post it :chickill:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
It's a song that gets better as it goes along.

As far as the catchy factor goes, I'd rather them introduce me to some new things.
But, minus those whisper parts, I do like the vocals in this one a bit more.
See how I feel when I give it a few listens, lol. Give me some older music vibes, summers playing video games in the early 2000s lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: rubytrack
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like the music video and the choreography looks like it's going to be so good.

Not entirely feeling the song though. It'll probably grow on me but right now its just okay
 
  • Like
Reactions: rubytrack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread