Teaser NCT 127 '꿈 (Boom)' Track Video #3 (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They could have done something different with the name because NCT Dream has the same song name so it might cause confusion (espectially since they're both under NCT) but I like the vibe! ALSo Yesssss slay Johnny my man!!! I have reached an ultimatum on Yuta's hair. I like it.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
They could have done something different with the name because NCT Dream has the same song name so it might cause confusion (espectially since they're both under NCT) but I like the vibe! ALSo Yesssss slay Johnny my man!!! I have reached an ultimatum on Yuta's hair. I like it.
They are all glowing, omg. My heart must go on...but Jungwoo is so beautiful. It's so cute they're on those spinny things like they're Gucci bags on display, because that is exactly what they are. uwu Johnny sounds so good. I'm glad I can hear his voice this time around for more than 10 seconds.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They are all glowing, omg. My heart must go on...but Jungwoo is so beautiful. It's so cute they're on those spinny things like they're Gucci bags on display, because that is exactly what they are. uwu Johnny sounds so good. I'm glad I can hear his voice this time around for more than 10 seconds.
Jungwoo is beautiful :maheart: And Johnny is slaying. They're all so cute afhljsh TwT
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread