Teaser NCT 127 'Day Dream (白日夢)' Track Video #5 (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I was wondering why there wasn't any sound. I didn't plug in my headphones.

10/10 very calming. I want more Johnny. But then again, I always want more Johnny lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I was wondering why there wasn't any sound. I didn't plug in my headphones.

10/10 very calming. I want more Johnny. But then again, I always want more Johnny lmao
This is what I want to see in my dreams. Me too, Johnny is one of my wreckers and I love him.
SM only uses him for his bod it seems like.*sighs*
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread