Nct 127 fans help me find this performance (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it was in a western show I guess, Jaehyun looked really amazing that day. he was wearing red suit i believe.

there was a solo part during the choreography where jaehyun roll to the side alone and start body weaving. I just can't find it no matter how much I search for it.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
you need to give more info xD
song? year? etc
[ i know not red suit]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread