News Nct 127 first Japanese full album (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
11351
11351



Nct 127 is coming back with their first full Japanese album awaken on April 17th
Who else is excited but I don’t know if it’s gonna be ot10 or ot9
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Awesome
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oooo this is gonna be interesting. When NCt japan debuts with NCT 127 not release anymore Japan material?
Maybe
it depends when the Japanese unit is announced
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread