MV NCT 127 is back with "Simon Says" a title track of their re-package album (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Not what I wanted or expected, but it’s growing on me. For once, I could have done without the raps. I’m a big T&M defender against the « thesefuckershavealltheparts » squad, but the vocal line is just too good. I’m happy they gave Yuta more center time, I like his voice and props to Haechan and Taeil for their high notes :pandalove:
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Not what I wanted or expected, but it’s growing on me. For once, I could have done without the raps. I’m a big T&M defender against the « thesefuckershavealltheparts » squad, but the vocal line is just too good. I’m happy they gave Yuta more center time, I like his voice and props to Haechan and Taeil for their high notes :pandalove:
Same. NCT tracks grow on me over time usually, but this style of music isn't really something up my alley and I'm not sure if this is the direction they wanna take musically. It's also not public friendly at all, I think giving the vocal squad more to do while strategically inserting T&M rap breaks instead of the other way round would work out a lot better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread