Teaser NCT 127 ' 메아리 (Love Me Now)' Track Video #9 (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like it. It reminds me of one of their previous songs but I can't think of what :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I like it. It reminds me of one of their previous songs but I can't think of what :nekosweat:
I can say that about almost every K-Pop song nowadays. But it does sound familiar. For NCT anyways. I think it sounds similar to Paper Plane a lil.
It's got them vibes.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can say that about almost every K-Pop song nowadays. But it does sound familiar. For NCT anyways. I think it sounds similar to Paper Plane a lil.
It's got them vibes.
haha true that. maybe it is paper plane. I think it has a slight highway to heaven vibe as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and kinnie

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This one's my favorite definitely, NCT vocal line :sj_weary:
I love how you can distinctly identify everyone's voice. No 2 members sound the same and everyone's vocal color is so unique. Jaehyun, Haechan, Taeil are 3 of the most unique voices and they're all in the same group :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki and kinnie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread