Teaser NCT 127 Loveholic Teasers (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I like 127 it's my fave NCT unit.
:pikahappy:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I like 127 it's my fave NCT unit.
:pikahappy:
I know right? everyone is always like nagh NCT 127, trying too hard ... but I like them a lot. My current favs are probably WayV, but these guys .... agh, I don´t mind some try-too-hard badasses.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread