kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 21 February 2020 #1
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 21 February 2020 #2 Yoo I wasn't expecting something like this Taeyong is aspiring to be my bias in this comeback smh. This aesthetic though Reactions: kinnie
Yoo I wasn't expecting something like this Taeyong is aspiring to be my bias in this comeback smh. This aesthetic though
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 21 February 2020 #3 daeunraine said: Yoo I wasn't expecting something like this Taeyong is aspiring to be my bias in this comeback smh. This aesthetic though Click to expand... Every time Taeyong and Mark hook up you know shit is real. Reactions: daesuki
daeunraine said: Yoo I wasn't expecting something like this Taeyong is aspiring to be my bias in this comeback smh. This aesthetic though Click to expand... Every time Taeyong and Mark hook up you know shit is real.